Complaint Review: Raphael Aron

• Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: AliasLiedToMe — anonymous Australia
Raphael Aron
PO Box 34, Balaclava VICTORIA Internet United States of America

Raphael Aron Deceptive, Sneaky, Lurking, Elusive, Tax Evader, Clandestine, Cunning, Scammer, Fraudulent, Caulfield Internet

*Consumer Comment: Rebuttal - the previous report was too kind.

*Consumer Comment: SCARY!

Raphael Aron beguiles by deceptively representing himself as a cult expert when he ONLY has at best an unrelated degree in Commerce. In fact, he holds no formal medical or psychological training or degree whatsoever.

To counteract his deficiency he artificially creates a veil of expertise by creating many high winded titled non profit organizations of which he appoints himself the director.  These numerous organizations are to give Raphael Aron an artificial aura of importance to a naive public.

He promotes himself even further by allegedly authoring numerous books:
"Believe,"  "Spirituality & Intimacy," "Cults Terror and Mind Control" and others.

I hired Raphael Aron because I relied on his initial representation to me that he could help my son escape from a mind controlling person when in actual fact his main motivation was to extract as much money as he could from me. [continued below]....
.....

I felt mislead because Raphael Aron subsequently shifted his relationship from me, his paying client, to my son, an outright conflict of interest.

Raphael Aron stated that he could not give me any detailed reports for which I paid due to the 'privacy act' which he mysteriously and deceptively hides behind. This is to avoid revealing his inabilities by the clever use of trickery.

It is now very clear to me why he created numerous non profit organizations, two of them being, but not limited to: Gateway Family Counselling Centre Inc. and Cult Counselling Australia that he is solely in control of. He does so in order to pay himself a low taxable wage when he in fact he is truly evading high tax on the large revenues that he generates and controls.

His colleague who recommended him to me described him as 'more of a businessman' than a man of the clergy which was a real shock to me.

Here is a quote taken from one of his emails:
"I personally did not receive any payment, not one cent, in relation to your son. Your payments were for the Sydney visits which went to the Gateway Family Centre which employs me."

Mr Aron owns Gateway Family Centre the company who I made my payment to.

I hired Raphael Aron to give me information as an expert on mind controlling people or cults which in retrospect turned out to be totally misleading.

Raphael Aron creates a false 'doctor patient' relationship with my son which entitled him to secretly withhold information from me which I paid for.

Mr Aron charged me $1,500 per session to see my son. That included a return flight from Melbourne to Sydney on the same day.  He also charged me $95 per 45 minutes per phone call which had to be set up by appointment only. On top of the $95 I was paying the interstate phone call charges.

According to Mr Aron's proclaimed expert finding he informed me that my son was heterosexual and not gay.  He would not give me a letter stating that fact and now I know why.

Mr Aron found my son's case too difficult and midstream changed the goal which we were both working towards.

He avoided answering certain questions in emails which I sent him, one being, "what his goal was?" and "how long it would take him to reach it?" ie how many more sessions I would need to pay for at $1,500 per session?

It became apparent to me that he could not handle my son's case and in an act of despair, he asked me to hand over $10,000 to my son. He claimed this money would repair our relationship. Raphael Aron wouldn't continue sessions with my son unless I did so.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2010 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raphael-Aron/internet/Raphael-Aron-Deceptive-Sneaky-Lurking-Elusive-Tax-Evader-Clandestine-Cunning-Scamm-636353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raphael Aron

Rebuttal - the previous report was too kind.

AUTHOR: Seeking Justice - (United States of America)

To whomever wrote the post about Raphael Aron, I am currently searching for people to file affidavits in court in Australia detailing his practices.

If you are interested - please contact me doreshtsedeknow@gmail.com.

SCARY!

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

THE GUY IN THIS PHOTOGRAPH LOOKS LIKE A ONE-MAN CULT BY HIMSELF.