Complaint Review: Rapid Cable

• Submitted: Fri, June 15, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 15, 2007

• Reported By:Clinton Indiana
Rapid Cable
355 S. Main St. Clinton, Indiana U.S.A.

Rapid Cable Bad reception, bad service, PLUS OVER-BILLING! ripoff Clinton Indiana

I had the same problems as stated in the previous postings. Snowy reception, poor service, technicians that could not keep appointments, lost signal during super bowl, etc. My neighbors and friends in Clinton that also had Rapid Cable experienced the same problems.

I finally gave up on the TV cable and switched to satellite. Since I had no other internet option at the time, I kept Rapid Cables internet service and dropped the TV. To my surprise I was told my monthly bill would go up from $83 to $95.35 . I was told this was because I no longer had a package deal.

May 25, 2007, when my internet went down Friday evening, I found that support that was supposed to be available 24/7 was not available from Friday evening until Monday morning.

When it finally came up I checked Rapid Cables site for a status report only to find out the service I had been paying $95.35 a month was listed as $49.95. I now have satellite internet and Rapid Cable owes me money. I was told it would take 6 weeks to get a refund. They are quick to over-bill, but they take their time giving the money back

Another Unhappy Clinton Customer

J
Clinton, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2007 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rapid-Cable/Clinton-Indiana-47842/Rapid-Cable-Bad-reception-bad-service-PLUS-OVER-BILLING-ripoff-Clinton-Indiana-254656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rapid Cable