Complaint Review: Rapid Medical RE Company ID M5530575250

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: 4eva — waianae Hawaii
Rapid Medical RE Company ID M5530575250
Teme, Texas USA

Rapid Medical RE Company ID M5530575250 They keep charging my bank account every month since January of this year. I don't who this company is and what they are biling me for! There's so many companies under this name and don't know any of them nor do I remember signing up for anything from, because I've never heard of them. I'm still working with my bank to get this taken off my account. Only today I decided to track them on the internet, behold I got so much of medical listings. Teme Texas

Rapid Medical has been charging my bank account $49.99 since January 2013.  I do not know how they got my banking information, nor my name.

I notified bank about this company and had them remove Rapid Medical RE from my account.  There are so many directories in this company using the same ID #, even in the United Kingdom.

This has been a real trying task to get this company off of my account.  And I don't know what category they put me in, so there is no way I am able to contact them.

But I am happy today.  I just got a call verifying that my bank won't and is not going to be paying them any more!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rapid-Medical-RE-Company-ID-M5530575250/Teme-Texas/Rapid-Medical-RE-Company-ID-M5530575250-They-keep-charging-my-bank-account-every-month-si-1085634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rapid Medical RE Company ID M5530575250