Complaint Review: Rapid Recovery Solution

• Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: Business Owner — san francsico California
Rapid Recovery Solution
25 Orville Dr 101A Bohemia, New York United States of America

Rapid Recovery Solution James Connors WARNING Rapid Recovery Solution and James Connors took a pile of money from me. Bohemia, New York

*Author of original report: Miscommunication issue

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Reply (Client was Paid!)

*Author of original report: Finally Paid

Money isn't everything there are more important things like honesty, integrity, a persons word.  Google should screen companies before placing them so high on there list.   James Connors from Rapid Recovery Solution had an easy job (I knew the people would pay).

Now its been months after they collected and I can't get my money from Rapid Recovery Solution.  Maybe it's because I am on the other side of the country or maybe it's because it was a large sum of money I am not sure but do yourself a favor and stay clear of these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rapid-Recovery-Solution/Bohemia-New-York-11716/Rapid-Recovery-Solution-James-Connors-WARNING-Rapid-Recovery-Solution-and-James-Connors-to-1036993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rapid Recovery Solution

Miscommunication issue

AUTHOR: kenmit - ()

Although there was a communication issue,  Rapid Recovery Solution has indeed paid me my portion of the collection.  Thankyou.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Reply (Client was Paid!)

AUTHOR: Connors - ()

As I explained when you first signed up with us and everytime you called, it is Standard for a Collection Agency to hold the Money 60 to 90 Days and after 90 days you recieved Your Money . It is a Little knowen fact but a Check can Bounce and Payments can be reversed after Months , We have to deal with this Problem all the time. I am Sorry You were Not Happy but You had not Problem with everything we explained until We got your Money back and then you Called and wanted the money right away . We are the Good Guys Here and did our Job Well. One thing We all must learn as we grow up is that just because we yell scream and cry like a Small Child in a Supermarket Checkout line, does not mean We are going to always get things our way right away !

Finally Paid

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

These guys finally paid (took almost 90 days) and allot of complaining.