Complaint Review: Rapid Results Management Aka R & R Management Or Scentura Creations

• Submitted: Sat, September 04, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2008

• Reported By:Hamilton Ohio
Rapid Results Management Aka R & R Management Or Scentura Creations
8874 A Colerain Ave. Colerain, Ohio U.S.A.

Rapid Results Management Aka R & R Management Or Scentura Creations SCAM Colerain Ohio

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Lied about Management training to get you to sell cheap perfume- Now called Infinity

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Colerain/Cincy office gone!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Response to Tammy

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: DON'T ALWAYS BELIVE WHAT YOU HEAR

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Glad they are gone but Sorry to hear about the girl missing.

*Consumer Comment: To Kevin In Goshen this is the biggest sales scam I have seen in years.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I quit right after the orientation, once I learned this job entitled selling rendition perfume to family, friends, and relatives

Rapid Results Management aka Scentua Creations

8874 A Colerain Ave.

Scentura Creations is a scam that is all across the United States. They put an ad in the paper stating Start Now. No experience necessary. New company expanding. Above average $$. Energetic people needed. When you call to get more information they tell you that this is an entry level management position.

The branch managers of Rapid Results Management are William Watkins, Tammy Schilk & Marvin Braxton. William Watkins told us a story about how he was homeless when he started working with this company & now he's making $52,000 a year. You think to yourself if he could do it while he was homeless than you can do it. That's a real good motivation story to pull you in.

I went to the 1st interview & they called me back for a 2nd interview. This was a group interview of about 20 - 25 people. During the 2nd interview they tell you that paid training is provided & after the 2 months training process you will get to open your own business up with a guaranteed $30,000 per year. They even said that they will find you an office, pay the 1st months rent & the down payment. If you have to relocate they will even pay for your 1st months rent & down payment for your apartment. When you open your own office up you get to pick your own name for your office.

Out of the 20 to 25 people in the 2nd interview they picked 13 people to come back for the orientation. I was chosen to come back for orientation. During orientation they told us that we were going to have a contest to see who could sell the most bottles of perfume & cologne. We were told to try to sell perfume & cologne to our family & friends for $29.95 or however much we wanted to sell the bottles for without even having the merchandise in our possession. $25 for each bottle that we sold was to be given to the company.

The next day only 6 people showed up. William Watkins labeled them as WPS (weak pieces of sh*t) & said that they didn't come back because they didn't have what it takes to be managers. No one sold any perfume or cologne.

That same day we were told that we were going to have another contest called the rhino race & this time we were going to be given 3 bottles of perfume & 3 bottles of cologne to try to sell. This time we would only have to give $20 to the company for each bottle that we sold. Around noon we were told that we would be leaving the office to go out and try to sell perfume.

We had to use our own cars to drive around the city trying to sell their products making money for them. At that time me and one other person asked about paid training. We were told that when we sell the bottles of perfume we make a profit off of each bottle that we sell & we also would get a bonus based on how many bottles we sold. At that time I told them that I would not be returning the next day.

Rapid Results Management is a distributor of Scentura Creations. Imitation perfume distributor. This is a company that targets young adults between the ages of 18 25 years old. They guarantee you paid training but you do not get paid during training unless you sell perfume for them & they are also making a profit off of each bottle that you sell.

Rendition products (same quality ingredients) are what they are selling. The boxes of perfume & cologne that we were given to sell are color coded. You have to look on the sheet to see what you are selling. You really do not know what you are selling.

During training you are sent out (using your own car) to try to sell imitation perfume & you are making money for them. When your family & friends give you bad advice or if they say something negative about this company they tell you not to listen to them & that they do not want you to succeed. This company is false advertising & misleading young adults who are just graduating from high school or college & who are trying to do something positive with their life.

If you are in the training program please do some more research on Scentura Creations & quit so they will not end up ruining your life. This is nothing but a scam & they are doing nothing but taking advantage of young adults. You do not own your own business. All you are doing is opening up a distribution center and training others open up more distribution centers for Scentura Creations.

The building where Rapid Results Management is located does not have a sign or anything on the door just an address. They have very loud music on during training & they use curse words every other sentence that comes out of their mouth. This is a very unprofessional company.

The 2 ads that were posted in the newspaper stated to ask for Tim or Jim. They would say that he's a little tied up right now. That was a lie. There was no one named Tim or Jim that worked in that office. This company is scamming people all across the United States and something needs to be done about it.

The areas of expansion are Ohio, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Michigan, Canada, Louisiana, Indiana, Arkansas & Tennessee. If you know people in your area that are working for Scentura Creations please warn them about this scam.

C
Hamilton, Ohio

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Scentura Creations

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2004 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rapid-Results-Management-Aka-R-R-Management-Or-Scentura-Creations/Colerain-Ohio/Rapid-Results-Management-Aka-R-R-Management-Or-Scentura-Creations-SCAM-Colerain-Ohio-106988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rapid Results Management Aka R & R Management Or Scentura Creations

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Duffjustice - (U.S.A.)

They are now called Infinity but it is exactly the same as described above. I went through 3 days of "training" and on the last day I was told I had to sell 15 bottles to get to the next level toward management. The bottles of perfume are in boxes all called "Rendition" and color coded so they know what to give you. The office has a paper sign on the outside of a rented room with no furniture and loud music played inside. The trainer uses curse words throughout to try to bond with you as well. He also tries to play off the other training people that quit each day as they are now "in a different office". We were all promised our own store in 30-90 days with basically no work but motivating our underlings to sell and we get between 35,000 and 45,000 a year. In reality you get paid nothing until you sell their perfume. Also, if you compare to previous reports, these are the same people pulling the same stunt in a new city. Please don't fall for this as they prey on people thinking this is a great job opportunity when in reality you get paid nothing for so much of your time. Ask your self why there is no mention of this fragrence on the web!!!!!!!

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Colerain/Cincy office gone!

AUTHOR: Kevin - (U.S.A.)

I happened to be driving through the Colerain area earlier today, and I thought I'd swing by the place where they had their office in. As I had hoped, Rapid Results Management, R&R Management of Scentura is no more. The space they used was vacant, lights out, and a for lease sign in the window. So for those keeping track, cross that off as another office closed down! So much for that great opportunity! You now have less of a chance of being approached by one their "independent contractors" in a parking lot now in this part of ohio.
If you are in one of these training programs, and one owners names are William Watkins, Tammy Schilk or Marvin Braxton. Be sure to ask them what happened to the cincinnati office.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Tammy - (U.S.A.)

You can search this site for Scentura / New Age Management in Tulsa OK, as I previously submitted a post regarding their operation.

For the record, Tammy Schilk is operating out of the office. Same shennannigans as posted elsewhere across the country. I hope someone catches up with these scammers and puts them out of business permanently.

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#6 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#7 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Response to Tammy

AUTHOR: Kevin - (U.S.A.)

So there is direct marketing and you do not try to hide that? So why when you post your ad, you don't advertise as a sales position when your company's postions are 100% sales commission. If I remember correctly, you and your boyfriend Willy stated in the interview that there is no door to door sales, well what is it you would call walking into businesses all lined up a street or a plaza and peddling these products.
This is nothing more than a pyramid scheme following the exact same model as many others.
Recruit as many jobseekers as you can, convience them about this so called opportunity,promise them the moon & the stars to keep them around long enough to bring you in some revenue, weed out the ones who aren't willing to buy into the concept, and just maybe a few left will get there own pyramid scheme to run.

You're right I wasn't with your company long enough to know what exactly goes on, and believe me I am very grateful for that, and relieved that I didn't become like one of the many who lost so much time spending it pounding the pavements, solicting on the streets of bad neighborhoods, ignoring my family and close friends, and jumping up & down & screaming in your sales meetings.
Are you even still in cincy?

If you want to run a pyramid scheme for a living that is your right but be honest in the beginning and tell them that this is a sales position for a young person with a thick skin, and is probably not for someone who actually needs to make a living now. Any honest good hearted person wouldn't waste someone's time or money if they can't afford this. You'll probably say there is no investment required here but in reality(harsh word) there is, they'll be using their own cars, and paying their own gas, food and hotels while spending the days/night pounding the pavements to make a sale. Good luck to you Tammy.

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

DON'T ALWAYS BELIVE WHAT YOU HEAR

AUTHOR: Tammy - (U.S.A.)

You have to understand that these people worked with us for less than a week and have no idea what we or other divisions of Scentura Creations have to offer them. We are a management trainee program and yes we do deal with direct marketing we do not hide that.I my self went through the training program and received all the things that were promised to me.I own my own company now and never had to give up any of my own money to do so.It definitely was hard, and something that I had to get used to but no where else was I going to have this opportunity. I tried to own my own commercial business before, but needed loans, licenses and a collage degree in early child hood development to do so.Here you need drive and determination.In five to eight weeks your learning a lot from marketing/training and motivating to doing interviews and answering phones.You might not get rich during training,but your put on a path to own your own company as long as you have a good attitude and are an honest person. During the five to eight weeks you are learning all that, as well as earning Scentura's trust.They are the manufacturer who pays for your start up fees as well as gives your your product on a hand shake, you don't even pay for it before it's sold.
Speaking of honesty, the girl that is supposedly missing and lost contact with her dad, a little on her. She finished the training program and owned her own company for about a month before she ran off with THOUSANDS of dollars Scentura's merchandise, which is probably why she can't be found because the authorities are looking for her. So before you make a decision about our company or any other company get the complete story, not just a few from individuals who want things to be handed to them and choose to be negative once they realized the position wasn't for them. Here if you work hard, be honest , have a good attitude and don't give up, you'll have everything you want and what we promise you.

#9 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Glad they are gone but Sorry to hear about the girl missing.

AUTHOR: Kevin - (U.S.A.)

It doesn't surprise me in the least that they have disappeared from the Cincinnati area. Hopefully no others like them surface up here.
I'm sorry to hear about the man's daughter missing, my thoughts & prayers go out to him.
When I sat through my orientation class, the group was about 70% girls so I can't help but wonder if the girl you speak of is one you are talking about.
Hope all goes well & keep me posted on things.

To Kevin In Goshen this is the biggest sales scam I have seen in years.

AUTHOR: Mary - (U.S.A.)

In regards to your question, has R@R Management moved out of Cincinnati?
I'm not 100% sure but a worried father is filing a missing person report because his daughter is missing, and we believe she is with Scentura Creations people from that office on Colerain Ave. I believe they are moving the whole opperation to Twin Cities, Minn. and right now they are in Chicago.
And your right, this is the biggest sales scam I have seen in years.

#11 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Kevin - (U.S.A.)

I was also one who fell for this scam. This was in Oct,2004 one month after you went through.
Everything you mentioned is fact, William Watrkins said all the same things at my 2nd interview & orientation aswell, I quit right after the orientation, once I learned this job entitled selling rendition perfume to family, friends, and relatives, and also going business to business soliciting to earn a few measy cents. Will didn't even know how to spell Cincinnati, and when he told us he encouraged us to looking them up on the web he said look for us as Century Creations. That part their is what started getting people to raise their eyebrows alittle bit. He told us to hold all questions, and to have blind faith and used the karate kid movie as an example of how their blind faith works.

Every sunday throughout this year I notice they're ad running in the sunday enquirer, and they changed phone #'s several times. Maybe even locations too but I am not sure cause I haven't been out in the Colerain area ever since. I really do hope they are gone now cause their ad was absent from the paper for the last two weeks now. They claim they are a branch of Scentura creations but the cinci BBB has their numbers listed as Cincinnati Design(World Perfume company), and another was listed as a finance company. Maybe this evidence that these two so called companies are actually linked.?

#12 UPDATE EX-employee responds