Complaint Review: Rapid Swag

• Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: Michelle — Gilroy California United States of America
Rapid Swag
2957 Alviena Drive Internet United States of America

Rapid Swag Gio,John, Giovanni Traino Business Card and Printing Services - rapidswag.com SCAM ARTISTS HARASSING ME AT WORK!! CALLING 8 TIMES A DAY Internet San Jose CA, Internet

Okay, so it all started about a month ago. A Man from a "printing company" called me at Rite Aid Pharmacy where I work. He told me that if I completed a quick survey that would only take a little of my time, I would then receive free magazines and business cards in the mail. Well, the survey took a lot longer than a few minutes, it took about 20 minutes. He stated that if I completed the survey I would then receive the free magazines, Business cards and further information on magazines that I could purchase in the future if I was interested. Two months later I'm getting all of these different calls from the owner Giovanni stating that I owe him 29.90 for the next 30 months...then stating I agreed to a 5 year contract that I can't get out of because they have my voice recorded agreeing to a no cancellation contract. Everyday for the last month they have been harassing me at my job (which keep in mind is a very busy job, I work in a pharmacy and it gets hectic and is not good to get distracted there) calling 8 to 9 times a day, claiming that I now owe them 800 dollars or more. My dad told me to just ignore them and put them on hold every time they called and eventually it would go away. Well it still hasn't because they called again today while I was at work and this time it was a lady saying she was from the collection agency office and that I now owe 900 dollars due to late fees for magazines that I haven't paid for yet. She called and asked to speak to my pharmacy manager, district manager, and then my pharmacy district manager. She then stated that she would help me out and drop the charges from 900 to 400 dollars because she is "on my side and just trying to help me out." While she was saying all of this I heard the guy that had been harassing me for the last month telling her what to say. When they call my job I tell my co-workers to tell them that I quit but today they went as far as LYING! My co-worker picked up the phone when the man it was no other tan Giovanni called and he asked for me and he said may I ask what you're calling in regards to and she said it's about my prescription! Finally I had it, not because I'm threatened by them, but for the simple fact that it's obnoxious and I hate being distracted at work, so I called my mom and gave her the number. She was on the phone with a man who works there for awhile but screamed at him and he finally said okay okay calm down and gave her a cancellation number to end it all. BOTTOM LINE THIS COMPANY RAPID SWAG IS A SCAM DO NOT PAY THEM A DIME THEY'RE FULL OF SH*T!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rapid-Swag/internet/Rapid-Swag-GioJohn-Giovanni-Traino-Business-Card-and-Printing-Services-rapidswagcom-S-994089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rapid Swag