Complaint Review: Rapid Swag

• Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Victor Mong — Shrewburry California United States of America
Rapid Swag
san jose, California United States of America

Rapid Swag I walked into a home with a Man Dressed Like a Taco and he yelled to me Horale Homes! san jose, California

*Author of original report: This is a Fake report

*Consumer Comment: This is a fake report from the owner

I was a humble boy born in the small town of shrewburry massaschussets. one day my father decided he wanted to see the city so we moved to san jose, it was a beautiful town filled with polluting buildings and hobos around every corner.

Then one day I decided it would be a great idea to buy a banner for my dad's birthday who I love and appreciate very much, I Looked online and found out about this small local business called "rapidswag".
So I decided to go on the website and order a banner for him, I was a little confused about the designer so I called and they said "yo come ova' hurr an' we'll be glad to show u wazzup"...

I thought it was a bit odd that they didnt even mention they're business name or sound professsional at all but throwing caution to the wind I left the very next day, its a day I'll never forget.

I made the mistake of bringing my pet monkey along for the ride because his babysitter wasn't in town, so i pulled up to the house and he wanted to sit on my shoulder and come with me inside, I hoped the people at rapidswag wouldn't mind. [continued below]....
.....
So I knocked on the door and I hear some barking, some guy with a funny high-pitch mexican accent told me to come in so i did, and as i opened the door the first thing i saw was a guy dressed up as a TACO! he came up to me and yelled HORALE HOMES! then proceeded to slap the monkey right off of my shoulder! I was very scarred and he said that was normal around here, before I closed the door all the way I could have sworn I heard a Guy Dressed up like SuperMan saying "If I can't beat your prices I'll fly away!" and he JUMPED off of the roof! (he was ok after but i'll mention him more later) so anyways I talked to the taco guy some more and he said the guy in charge was chillin in a cooler but he could help me out.
I got straight to the point that i wanted to get my banner and get out as quickly as possible, he told me it would cost a lot of money and i asked how much, he said it is ten times more than i thought so i said "seventy-five bucks" and he said "seventy five thouand" i thought this was a rip-off but i was ok with it. but then he decided to get his superman friend to hold me down and start licking my face! i was shocked, he said if i dont let him keep my monkey he'll raise the prices... so sadly i let him keep the monkey and payed the seventy five thousand in a check, he said we'll meet again in a week.

One week later...

I came to his house and he had a small mexican boy answer the door, he was very rude from the moment he met me, he cussed at me a lot just because i asked if he had anything to drink in the house as we were walking in, then he gave me a torch and said to "walk up the cave" (it was their attic but it shure looked like a cave) up there was a bunch of trained monkey's who we're printing T-shits! i was amazed and disgusted at the same time, so i walked in and he grabbed my shoulder from out of nowhere, he was hiding in the dark and ripped off my shirt! he showed me my banner and said if i wanted it i would have to pay an extra $2000!

Luckily i had my money from all the "girls" i waste it on, (yeah i'm dangerous) and bought the banner and hightailed it out of there!

The superman guy asked me as i was leaving "did we beat all prices?" and i replied "not by far..." he then proceeded to jump off the roof as i drove away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 10:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rapid-Swag/san-jose-California-/Rapid-Swag-I-walked-into-a-home-with-a-Man-Dressed-Like-a-Taco-and-he-yelled-to-me-Horale-993717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rapid Swag

This is a Fake report

AUTHOR: Victor Mong - (USA)

This is a Fake report from the owner, he's just trying to get publicity and he's getting lots of hits from it. I know the guy who owns it hes not a very dangerous man in fact, if you go to his website he even has some "a avery dangerous man" T-shirts and "manual lick my face!" shirts, I went there just the other day and he actually has some good prices deffinatly worth a check.

he's also very well known for innovative methods of advertising so watch out he's a very dangerous advertiser.

This is a fake report from the owner

AUTHOR: Livv - (United States of America)

he is just trying make a report to look stupid to make everyone elses look stupid,. Gio is desperate for the reports to go away