• Report: #1171974

• Updated: Sun, August 24, 2014

• Reported By: Corrine Bertshowitz — St Louis Missouri
RapidAdvance
7316 Wisconsin Ave Bethesda, Maryland USA

Tony Brown, Marlowe Rogers, Patrick Siegfried, Debbie Oliver Risk Department Violates all types of bankruptcy/collections laaw Bethesda Maryland

I received a cash advance from this company in 2013. I borrowed $10K and my payback was $14K. This was not a problem for me. Well, business was kind of slow last winter so I wasn't making as many credit card swipes due to the economy. Rapid Advance's risk department bombarded me with calls. I received calls from Marlowe Rogers who sounded like a true idiot. Debbie Oliver who is as ghetto as they come (and she has a facebook page titled Ms. Buttercup). If you ask me it looks like someone s****** on her face and then to a picture. Lastly there was "Tony Brown" who sent me an email indicating that I was being reported to the authorities for Fraud and that he was the "Director of the Fraud Department". I was like, "dude....your not scaring me. Just because you make .25 more than the rest of your employees you give your title as Director. Stay away from this company and any of the above-mentioned individuals that call you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2014 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RapidAdvance/Bethesda-Maryland/Tony-Brown-Marlowe-Rogers-Patrick-Siegfried-Debbie-Oliver-Risk-Department-Violates-all-1171974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RapidAdvance