Complaint Review: RapidFax

• Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: Van — San Francisco California United States of America
RapidFax

RapidFax Identity Theft, Credit Card Fraud, Unable to Cancel Account, Internet

I have made multiple requests to RapidFax to cancel my account and they have not responded to me once.

I am unable to I cancel my account from their website because the cancellation page is constantly malfunctioning. I fill in the information to cancel my account, hit cancel, but the page does nothing. They charged me $9.99 for the monthly subscription even though I contacted them to cancel my account before my free trial expired.

After my card was charged, someone began using my credit card over the next couple days to make multiple  purchases totaling over $1,000. I am willing to bet that RapidFax was involved in this. Luckily my bank thought these charges were suspicious and did not let them charges go through.

I was in need of an online fax service and I used RapidFax. It was a big mistake. I know better, but I needed to send something urgently. This site is suspicious. Stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 10:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RapidFax/internet/RapidFax-Identity-Theft-Credit-Card-Fraud-Unable-to-Cancel-Account-Internet-961853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RapidFax