Complaint Review: Rapidmanuals

• Updated: Tue, February 07, 2012

• Reported By: Annoyed — London Other United Kingdom
Rapidmanuals
Rapidmanuals.co.uk Internet United States of America

Rapidmanuals I ordered a manual which arrived ! However 5.99 has now been debited from my visa account 2 more times without my authorisation Internet

Hi

I ordered a van manual from Rapidmanuals.co.uk on the 28th Jan 2012. Money was taken from my account on the 28th January for the goods 5.99. Another  Payment 5.99 was also taken from my account on the 29th Jan ( Not authorised by me ) and then another payment has been taken on the 6th February ( Not authorised ).
Have sent numerous E mails to Rapidmanuals but no reply. E mail also sent to the payment centre Paypoint ( no replies).
Have now stopped my Visa card to prevent further unauthorised debits and have notified their fraud department.

I did receive the CD manual which seems to work. However 11.98p has been taken from my account without me authorising it by Rapidmanuals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2012 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rapidmanuals/internet/Rapidmanuals-I-ordered-a-manual-which-arrived-However-599-has-now-been-debited-from-my-835151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rapidmanuals