Complaint Review: Raquel Rischard Photography

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: revlon — Beverly Hills California United States of America
Raquel Rischard Photography

Raquel Rischard Photography is a RIP OFF!! SCAM!! Be Careful She will Sell your Images without your permission! Internet

Raquel Rischard Photography Ripped me OFF!!!! She's a Scammer!! She is as fake has her face and body!! With her plastic smile, her nose job, her botox, her face lift, her boob job, her tummy tuck, and lip injections, she is as FAKE AS FAKE CAN GET !!!

This b**ch took my photos (I hired her), made me sign a release form, said she would submit the pics to magazines and we would share the profit !!

Months passed I never heard anything from her, then I see my photos published in some European Magazine without a single credit to my name JUST HERS!!! I was outraged!!! I called her to ask what was going on she said the magazine agreed to publish the images without pay, for exposure and credit only. I said FINE BUT WHERE'S MY CREDIT?? There was no credit to me! ONLY TO HER !!!

She sounded like she was up to no good. so I contacted the magazine!!!! AND GUESS WHAT???? THEY PAID THIS B**CH!!! THEY PAID HER $500 TO PUBLISH THE PHOTOS AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME ANYTHING!!! She thought i would never find out, but I did !! So now not only did she publish my photos without giving me credit, but she SOLD THE PHOTOS TO THE MAGAZINE AND GOT PAID !!! How ShadY!!!!

That is not right that is not professional that is shady that is wrong!!!!

BE HONEST Raquel Don't be a fake b**ch and RIP PEOPLE OFF !!! I'm going to let everyone know about her and not to be fooled by her FAKE CHARM !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raquel-Rischard-Photography/internet/Raquel-Rischard-Photography-is-a-RIP-OFF-SCAM-Be-Careful-She-will-Sell-your-Images-wi-969298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raquel Rischard Photography