residential

Complaint Review: Rasberry Ketone Max

• Submitted: Fri, August 31, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2012

• Reported By: Donna — Pompano Beach Florida U.S.A.
Rasberry Ketone Max

Rasberry Ketone Max Buyer Beware - No Cancellation Policy and you are not advised of such prior or while ordering Internet

*Author of original report: Transaction voided by Company

I followed the links on an article about a segment on the Dr. Oz show regarding a natural supplement that fosters the reduction of fat in your fat cells.  The natural supplement is Rasberry Ketone, and based on Dr. Oz and his guest's recommendation I thought I would try this supplement.  I clicked on the link immediately below the footage of the Doctor Oz show and was taken to the site, http://best.raspberryketonesmax.com.  I read through the information and placed the order, immediately afterwards I was further researching the product I was to receive and noticed that the supplement that I thought to be natural Rasberry Ketone contained 400 mg of caeffine.  Having high blood pressure, I know that it is not advisable to have that much added caeffine, so I called the contact number to cancel my order.  I was calling a mere 10 minutes after having placing the order.  I was told by the agent that they had a strict no cancellation policy, I could return the product once I had received it but not cancel the order.  I pressed her, explaining that I knew I could not take the product and having just placed the order I wanted to cancel, she told me she could not do it.  I told her that I would dispute the charge with my credit card because I was not advised prior to my purchase of their cancellation policy.  She told me that my order was not fraud so I wouldn't win and I should do what I wanted to do.  I broke my own rule and made an on-line purchase with a Company that I was unfamiliar with and now I am left with a headache.  Please be careful, I was mislead by the Dr. Oz segment being associated with this obvious unethical company and I would hate to see anyone else fall pray.  I am going to reach out to the State Attorney General's office to find out what my recourse is and I have already contacted my Credit Card Company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rasberry-Ketone-Max/internet/Rasberry-Ketone-Max-Buyer-Beware-No-Cancellation-Policy-and-you-are-not-advised-of-such-935228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rasberry Ketone Max

Transaction voided by Company

AUTHOR: Donna - (U.S.A.)

I am happy to report that I received an e-mail from the Company that indicated that my transaction was voided as I requested.  I am not sure why they changed their mind, but I am glad that they did and it demonstates that they are capable of ethical behavior.