Complaint Review: Rasmussen College

• Reported By: R.O.M. — Minnesota
Rasmussen College
8301 93rd Ave N Brooklyn Park, MN 55445 Brooklyn Park, Minnesota USA

Rasmussen College Robbed me blind Brooklyn Park Minnesota

This school absolutely sucks the donkey cock for an AAS in Criminal Justice it cost me 28,000 not including my Pell grants of 12,000 from the government and after completing their program all that was offered to me was security jobs that require no degree thanks to their lovely career advisor Alisha Spagnoletti. This brought my grand total to 40,000 for and AAS not to mention school loan payments of almost 400 a month with still paying interest of 10,000 at this loan payment amount bringing the grand total to 50,000 these guys need to wear a ski mask the next time they talk to me because they robbed me blind. Then they had the audacity before I had actually finished the program to send me a letter telling me I owe those 400 for unpaid tuition and send me immediately to collections with no letter no itemized report of what I was even being charged for! Biggest scam ever and half of their teachers/ wannabe professors were rude disrespectful. I had only ran into one teacher that I could actually learn something from and was willing to teach you till you understood other than that the experience was very poor including what they charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rasmussen-College/Brooklyn-Park-Minnesota-55445/Rasmussen-College-Robbed-me-blind-Brooklyn-Park-Minnesota-1061591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rasmussen College