Complaint Review: Raspberry Ketone Breeze

• Reported By: UNHAPPY — Cottondale Florida United States of America
Raspberry Ketone Breeze
2338 Rowland Ave Savannah, Georgia United States of America

Raspberry Ketone Breeze A RIPOFF Savannah, Georgia

I was contacted by phone by Raspberry Ketone Breeze after I filled out an online survey to receive free samples & coupons. While on the phone the young lady indicated that I could try this product for free if I paid the shipping of $1.95. I agreed to this and gave her some information.

She then proceeded to try to sell me a colon cleanse to go along with this product & said it would be $79.99 a month. I refused this offer.

At that point I asked her if the Raspberry Ketone Breeze was going to be a monthly charge & she said yes.

I then told her I was not interested. That she said I could try this product for free, not that I would be locked into a monthly charge of $79.99.

I told her to cancel this and not to send anything, and I never received anything.

Then I got a BIG surprise when I was billed not only once but TWICE for a product that I did not recieve.

I called the number I was given to contact them and continually got the message "Sorry but this mailbox is full. Please try back" and then it disconnects. I also tried the phone number listed on my credit card statement and it was always busy no matter what time of day you call it (YES I even tried it at 2 & 3 oclock in the morning).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raspberry-Ketone-Breeze/Savannah-Georgia-31404/Raspberry-Ketone-Breeze-A-RIPOFF-Savannah-Georgia-981557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raspberry Ketone Breeze