Complaint Review: Raspberry Ketone Breeze

2338 Rowland Savannah, Georgia United States of America

Raspberry Ketone Breeze dietary supplement Savannah, Georgia

*General Comment: Try this

*Consumer Comment: Another typical scam

My husband heard a radio ad for Raspberry Ketone Breeze and called the given number to order a trial for me, as I want to lose weight. He never heard anything about a subscription (or auto-ship) for Raspberry Ketone Breeze, nor was there anything in the mailing envelope we received.There was nothing about paying more than the "shipping only" for the trial.
We received another bottle and I called the number on the bottle to say this had not been ordered. I was on hold for over 30 min. trying to get "customer support." We've received at least 3 more bottles; I've sent emails, I've been on hold more than 30. min. several times to their number and have gotten no response.

Meanwhile, our credit card has been billed for the trial and subsequent bottles. Without a number from the company I may not be able to remove the fraudulent billings. This company is a fraud through and through. I shudder to think what I may have consumed in the trial.

The website,http://www.ketonebreeze.com, given on the bottle, only brings you to a page for their recipes, cookbook, etc., no real information is given. The credit card company tried another site: http://www.tryketonebreeze.com and got information that specifies that you must call the company and cancel before 15 days to stop your "subscription" and future mailings and billings, with return shipping at your expense. No one answers the phone, no one responds to e-mails. So what can a person do? Looks like nothing!

We did not request a "subscription", nor did we authorize payments for more product.  Nothing was given on the radio about this, and I went to the stated website. Where did the other site that the credit card company used come from? I suspect it came from others with this same problem.

I am ready to sue, maybe even the credit card company, too. I thought that anything received in the mail that was not requested, you don't have to pay for or send back at your expense. True or no?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raspberry-Ketone-Breeze/Savannah-Georgia-31404/Raspberry-Ketone-Breeze-dietary-supplement-Savannah-Georgia-1008689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raspberry Ketone Breeze

10701 Abercorn St.

Unit 61553

Savannah, GA 31420

Another typical scam

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Here is the link to their Terms and Conditions on their web site. It looks like they give you 15 days from the day you order it.  Depending on how long it takes to get, you probably only end up with a very few days to cancel.  Then they enroll you in a subscription. and that's apparently where you are now.

But you didn't order it on their web site but called in the order right?  I wonder how they inform you of the T&C's on the phone.

Almost all of these kinds of products are done this way.  I wish it was illegal but it's not.

You have to be REALLY careful and diligent if you order anything.

Once you eventually get out from under them (they don't make it easy).  My advice would be to not order anything from a TV or radio advertisement.

They are a shady bunch.