Complaint Review: Raspberry Ketone Breeze

• Submitted: Mon, April 15, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: rosie — Hamilton Ohio
Raspberry Ketone Breeze

Raspberry Ketone Breeze did not return my money after i followed the rules and cannot get in touch with them, Internet

I ordered Ketone Breeze and returned it the same day i got it, i paid shipping as agreed and extra to post office to make sure that it was received and cancelled. Received email confirmation. Said money would be returned on Dec. credit card report.I have called4 times  each month that i receive my statement and i am told that everything was done correctly and the payment will be refunded $179.90 .I have not received it and now when I call i get a busy signal or after two rings i get silence. I see that I am not the only one that has a problem with this company, what cani do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raspberry-Ketone-Breeze/internet/Raspberry-Ketone-Breeze-did-not-return-my-money-after-i-followed-the-rules-and-cannot-get-1043489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raspberry Ketone Breeze