Complaint Review: Raspberry Ketone UK

• Updated: Wed, April 30, 2014

• Reported By: Derry — Leeds Other
Raspberry Ketone UK
Internet USA

Raspberry Ketone UK Pioneer Labs Money stolen from my account! RVTL US 1285 Baring Blvd, 297, Sparks, Nevada 8943 Internet

This Company stole £95.00 from my bank account!!! I placed an order for £4.95 and they fraudulently used my bank details to take £95.00 from my bank 2 weeks later.

I called them but they were very unhelpful, they talk to you like robot's, they have no compassion for what they have done. They offered me £40.00 refund to start with then increased it to £65.00, this in itself shows that they are playing with your money. I told them i just wanted all of my money back that they stole but they kept saying i could have free samples instead...

I really can't understand why they are still trading, stealing peoples money and getting away with it. Why are the US Government not doing something about it?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 02:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raspberry-Ketone-UK/internet/Raspberry-Ketone-UK-Pioneer-Labs-Money-stolen-from-my-account-RVTL-US-1285-Baring-Blvd-1142861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raspberry Ketone UK