Complaint Review: RassHelpNow.com

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: Gazolba — Tempe Arizona United States of America
RassHelpNow.com

RassHelpNow.com Unauthorized charge to my credit card Internet

Had a call from credit card company fraud department They froze my account because of a suspicious $2.50 charge from a UK company (I'm in USA) called RassHelpNow.com. I have never heard of this company and have no idea how they got my credit card number. I decided to cancel the card and get a new one. This will cause me great inconvenience as it takes 7-10 days to get a new card and this card is in constant use. I researched this company and found numerous similar complaints from other people. Why can't the authorities shut these people down? Surely they must be breaking some law?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RassHelpNowcom/internet/RassHelpNowcom-Unauthorized-charge-to-my-credit-card-Internet-968172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RassHelpNow.com