Complaint Review: Rate My Horse Pro

• Submitted: Tue, March 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: becker — Middlefield Ohio United States of America
Rate My Horse Pro

Rate My Horse Pro posting my personal information without my consent, with anonymous posts propagating lies about me & my business Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Ohio Horse Trainer Casey Pierce

I have contacted Rate My Horse Pro several times, respectfully requesting that they remove my personal information and anonymous rating(s) from their web site and their Facebook page.

I have explained that any and all allegations posted via their web sites have been thoroughly investigated by the proper authorities:  police, county prosecutor and humane society, none can be substantiated.

I have explained that its presence is detrimental to me and my livelihood, and that these posts are all based on falsehoods.

These posts clearly violate Facebook's terms of service.

There is another web site who is also not cooperating with my requests, Horse Grooming Supplies, even though it violates THEIR terms of service.  I have filed a separate complaint against Horse Grooming Supplies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rate-My-Horse-Pro/internet/Rate-My-Horse-Pro-posting-my-personal-information-without-my-consent-with-anonymous-post-1023914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rate My Horse Pro

Ohio Horse Trainer Casey Pierce

AUTHOR: Rate My Horse PRO - (USA)

Have you done business with Ohio horse trainer Casey Pierce? She does business under the name KC's "tReining" Center. If so, rate her at Rate My Horse PRO

Rate My Horse PRO advocates for the horse industry through education. Ratings & reviews of horse pros, news, and equine court documents bring information to life like never before.

Every Ripoff Report means our team is standing strong in Rate My Horse PRO's mission to improve the horse industry.