restaurant

• Submitted: Mon, June 29, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 29, 2009

• Reported By:Londonderry New Hampshire
Rauscher Bekke LLC. ,Dermapril-SP Product
300 NE 62nd Street, Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Rauscher Bekke LLC. ,Dermapril-SP Product, Dermapril-SP, product of Rauscher Bekke LLC, not free for trial period too, I have got the reciept, but nothing there about auto-shipping Miami Florida

06/25/2009 I had ordered DermaPrlil-SP for free trial period (14 days), the company had changed me $0.99 for shipping and handling. I had got the receipt with the order number and charge. No words about auto-shipping after 30 days. Why 30 days? Because the supply is for 30 days in the order. I had never asked myself why it is. Be very careful with everything you see, be adviced to buy. The old principle "It cannot be true, if it looks very good..." is correct always. Did I read "Terms and Conditions" ? No. It is writting in the bottom of the Web page with small letters. But "Get your FREE TRIAL OF Dermapril-SP today!" is written of white background and with bigger letters.

Today, 06/29/2009 I have decided to check, if I am on the auto-shipping list, because I have read several reports on this Web site. I have called to Dermapril-SP Customer support 888-727-4445, and got the answer: YES. If I will not cancel the order during the trial period of 14 days (that are counted from the day I had ordered it), I will be automatically charged the discounted price of $79.95 to my credit card. Then they added, if I will cancel, then I have to return the product (what ever left) to the company during 30 days that are counted from date of my order. How do you like it? I did not get it, but "clock is already ticking". In "Terms and Conditions" the company has "remarkable" note: "Return/Refund Policy: Shipping and processing fees are non-refundable. All sales after the free-trial period are final.". It means, if somebody does not like the product, wants to cancel, the last delivery will be never reimbursed. The other "remarkable" note from "Terms and Conditions": "Please note that we cannot process packages marked "Return to Sender". Returned packages require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to ensure accurate processing. RMA numbers can be obtained by calling Dermapril Customer Care at 888-727-4445.".

Maya
Londonderry, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rauscher-Bekke-LLC-Dermapril-SP-Product/Miami-Florida-33138/Rauscher-Bekke-LLC-Dermapril-SP-Product-Dermapril-SP-product-of-Rauscher-Bekke-LLC-no-465948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rauscher Bekke LLC. ,Dermapril-SP Product