Complaint Review: Rauser & Associates

• Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: Mr Nice guy — london Ohio United States of America
Rauser & Associates
5East long street Suite300 5 columbus, Ohio United States of America

Rauser & Associates erin E. Schrader, high case load or neglect ? columbus, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Pissed As Well!!!

I went to attorney filed chap 13  and told them my bank account will be attacked by two parties and gave them contact information  8-26-2011 .They told me  no one can take anything it is federal law  don't worry about it , if you have any problems call us . 9-6-2011  my account is overdrafted  by the two parties and the attorneys will not speak to me  after repeated calls I called there main office and was told 3 lawyers have talked to you which was a BOLD FACE  lie .the only people I get to speak with are want-a-bee  lawyer secretaries  and it doesn't matter today .If they are lying to me about this what else are they not doing Negligence  It would appear that federal law only works to lock poor people up and keep rich getting richer $3,500.00 to be lied to and forgotten .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2011 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rauser-Associates/columbus-Ohio-43215/Rauser-Associates-erin-E-Schrader-high-case-load-or-neglect-columbus-Ohio-774045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rauser & Associates

Pissed As Well!!!

AUTHOR: Still Pissed - (United States of America)

Same thing happened to me...I filed a Chapter 13.  Paid $1000 down...when I tried to get questions answered after they brushed me off!!  I couldnt get basic questions answered.  Why should I have to pay another attorney to get the answers to questions after I paid them?!!  I also noticed when I got my statement from the trustee rauser & associates got another $2300.00 ...which was NEVER discussed!!