Complaint Review: Raven Electronics inc

• Updated: Sat, May 14, 2011

• Reported By: Joseph — Sylmar California United States of America
Raven Electronics inc
645 Harrison St San Francisco, California United States of America

Raven Electronics inc DVstage.com This is a fake electronic company. After I ordered a lens from their web site, they had me tranfered the money thru this liberty reserve account number U0150956. After they got the money they never sh San Francisco, California

I had placed an order at their wedsite (DVstage.com) on 04/22/2011. It was panasonic Lumix G Variou &-14mm f/4.0 ASPH lens. Retailing for $977.00 at Amanzon. com but they had the same lens for $602.55 on their fake website. They had me transferred the money to their Liberty Reserve account number U0150956. After that I never heard from them. I started worring about my order and started on my own to investigate this place.

Then I read a report about this place on this website after I google raven electronics.  I email them about the status of my order and I also confronted them about the ripoff report about them. The sales consultant said they have shipped my order but could not give me a UPS tracking number to track down the shipment. I sent seval emails to them asking about my orders and they are not responding. These people are fake and up till now they are still defrauding hard earned Americans.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2011 11:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raven-Electronics-inc/San-Francisco-California-94107/Raven-Electronics-inc-DVstagecom-This-is-a-fake-electronic-company-After-I-ordered-a-len-729170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raven Electronics inc