Complaint Review: Raven Media; Global Reach International

• Submitted: Tue, September 16, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 08, 2008

• Reported By:Blackwell Missouri
Raven Media; Global Reach International
633 W. 5th, Floor 16 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Raven Media; Global Reach International Global Reach reached out and tried to scam me!!! Los Angeles California

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I received a phone call from a women at Global Reach. She stated I had applied for a government grant online. I told her I did not. I also told her this number was on the National "No Call" list. I told her goodbye and hung up. She immediately called back and left this message: " This is ??? and I am not calling to harass you. It is very irresponsible of you to just hang up and don't do it again."

Bethanyie
Blackwell, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2008 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raven-Media-Global-Reach-International/Los-Angeles-California-90017/Raven-Media-Global-Reach-International-Global-Reach-reached-out-and-tried-to-scam-me-L-373335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raven Media; Global Reach International

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

Raven Media has NO AFFILIATION with Global Reach International. Raven Media is not located in Los Angeles CA.

If you are a customer of Raven Media and need to reach our customer service department the number is 866-396-5718. There you will find a happy, helpful agent waiting to assist you with your concerns.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect them to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org.

Sincerely,