Complaint Review: Raven Media Google Money Profit

• Submitted: Fri, April 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 08, 2008

• Reported By:hurst Texas
Raven Media Google Money Profit
2620 S. Maryland Parkway #969 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Raven Media Google Money Profit They rip me off with unauthorized charges to my bank account Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I just wanted to warn everybody that Google Money Profit is a rip off. It is not affliated with Goole even though it seems like it on the IE site. They said they would send me a CD for a mere charge off $2.99 for shipping, and that I had 1 week to look at the CD and cancel if I did not want it.

Well on March 27, 2008 9:00 pm they took my request for the CD and they billed my credit card. Then less than 4 days later they charged my bank for $39.95 and my Cd had not even arrived. They did not give me the one week before they charged me for a months subscription. They charged me before I got the product Cd info and before I had the chance to look at the info and make up my mind. In my opinion they are a rip off kind of company called Raven Media. I hope you all will avoid this company in the future.

jean
hurst, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2008 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raven-Media-Google-Money-Profit/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Raven-Media-Google-Money-Profit-They-rip-me-off-with-unauthorized-charges-to-my-bank-accou-323666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raven Media Google Money Profit

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies for any misunderstandings that may have occurred when you placed your order for the CD. Google Money Profit comes with a 7 day free trial to our members website (the trial period is not for the CD). Here we offer one on one live chat assistance and it teaches users how to make money using Google's AdWords and AdSense Programs walking you through step by step with 52 tutorial videos, just for starters. Customers can use these programs to create Google AdWord-based Advertisements and place ads on Google searches using Google AdWords. They can do this either for their own sites or they can use Google AdSense to funnel traffic through their sites to other sites and get paid for the traffic they generate. It also comes with two fast action bonuses first is a 14 day free trial to Grant Master that give our clients access to our Grant Resources website that is normally a $39.95 monthly charge for a reduced charge of $7.95 a month; as you are already a member of another of our programs. This site offers access to one of the largest grant data bases. Here you can find both government and private foundation grants. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our member's website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company that offers an online date book that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your cell phone. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the services and see the value of them for themselves before they are billed for them.

When you order our product you must select "Ship My FREE Kit!". On the same page as that button is the following disclosure:

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Google Money Profit CD and trial membership for $1.99 for Shipping and $1.00 for Handling/Insurance, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Grant Master and Network Agenda for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "Growing Rich w/ Google". For questions, call 1-800-685-2713 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.

Please contact customer service at the number listed in the above disclosure. There you will find a helpful agent waiting to assist you with your concerns. If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way or you feel you weren't treated fairly please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,