Complaint Review: Raven Media / Grant Masters

• Submitted: Wed, October 22, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 22, 2008

• Reported By:Aviston Illinois
Raven Media / Grant Masters
2620 S. Maryland Parkway #859 - A, Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Raven Media / Grant Masters CD # Misc charges p/month for a year! Total $47.85 per month! Total Charges $586.25 Las Vegas Nevada

ATTN ALL GRANT MASTER PATRONS.......

I have been scammed by this company as well as several other people that I can see. This business should be shut down or they should have in BOLD letters what their intentions are, including that they plan to have recurring charges on your credit card!

For the first month, they charged my business credit card 3 different times. The first for $1.97, the S/H for the CD, which I also never received. The second, for $29.95 for internet website access, which I have never even logged on to. Which to me proves that I was never aware of any website. I JUST WANTED THE CD! And three, for some sort of "Express Funding Program."

I have my secretary pay my cc bill every month and these charges went unnoticed for almost a year. She was off today, 10/22/08, so I went through the statement and noticed some charges that should not have been there. Upon pulling my CC bills for this past year, I found 3 charges each month on there, totaling $47.85 each!!!!! I thought to myself, this has to be a scam!!! I never would have authorized a recurring purchase of that sort when all I wanted in the first place was a stupid CD that I never even received. Now why would I keep buying something if I didn['t even receive the first part of it!

I called the company and demanded that they send me a copy of every single charge that they have ever put on my cc bill. She said that she would refund two of the $29.95 charges and that was it. TWO???!!!!! Two out of a total of 13 that was on there??? NO! I told her that I would not get off of the phone until I received a full reimbursement, that their company is a scam and I cannot believe that they are still in business. She then said that she would refund two additional $9.95 charges. I WAS FLOORED!!!!! I told her then that I would spend the next week searching for every online company that I could report fraud to. She then put me on hold.

When the call ended, she ended up refunding me THE ENTIRE AMOUNT< EVERY SINGLE CHARGE!!!!!

DO NOT back down to this company, if you feel that you have been taken for a short ride, take them for a roller coaster ride right back!!!!!

Good Luck!

Courtneymh
Aviston, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2008 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raven-Media-Grant-Masters/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Raven-Media-Grant-Masters-CD-Misc-charges-pmonth-for-a-year-Total-4785-per-month-383767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raven Media / Grant Masters