lighting

• Updated: Fri, October 10, 2008

• Reported By:St. Ann Missouri
Raven Media-Grant Pro Writer-Network Agenda
https://grantmastercd.securepagehost.com Internet U.S.A.

Raven Media-Grant Pro Writer-Network Agenda Fraudulently charged my account Internet

Back in September I purchased a Grant Master Software CD. I was told I would be charged for the shipping only and it would be $2.29 total. I was charge %2.50. I thought no big deal. I have not even opened the CD or viewed it yet due to time constraints. Now this month on October 8, 2008, my same about was billed for $9.95. I called them and they claim that I was given a 21 day trial offer for some sort of software. I was also told that this 21 day trial period was in the email I received. I have that email. There is NO WHERE in the email that it says anything about a 21 day trial period. I did not click on any of the links they give in the email nor did I sign up for their free bonus training they offered. They informed me that all they could do was cancel my order so I would no longer be charged. Again, I did not order any thing. After all of this is done and over with I did some checking on the internet. There are numerous sites (check out www.ripoffreport.com) where people are reporting the same thing happening to them. These people need to be stopped. Do the math, $9.95 x 100,000 thousand victims = $995,000 dollars. That number is just an example of the huge amounts of money they are making.

Caren
St. Ann, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2008 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raven-Media-Grant-Pro-Writer-Network-Agenda/internet/Raven-Media-Grant-Pro-Writer-Network-Agenda-Fraudulently-charged-my-account-Internet-380044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raven Media-Grant Pro Writer-Network Agenda