Complaint Review: Raven Media - Grant Research

• Submitted: Fri, August 01, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 01, 2008

• Reported By:Euless Texas
Raven Media - Grant Research
2620 S. Maryland Parkway Suite 969 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Raven Media - Grant Research Scam - Unauthorized Credit Charging Las Vegas Nevada

I'd never even heard of this company until i was charged via my visa/atm. I was viewing my bank records and they were drafting money out of my account, I've never even been to their website, not looking for any grant money and I sure didn't authorize them to charge me for anything.....Luckly I reported them to my bank one day after they started their charges. Someone needs to shut these people down...

Euragone
Euless, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2008 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raven-Media-Grant-Research/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Raven-Media-Grant-Research-Scam-Unauthorized-Credit-Charging-Las-Vegas-Nevada-358305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raven Media - Grant Research