Complaint Review: Raven Media - Grant Search

• Submitted: Sun, November 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 09, 2008

• Reported By:Myrtle Beach South Carolina
Raven Media - Grant Search
https://secure.securesiteorders.com/grants/1231/60/?subid=221006&subid2=6329 Internet U.S.A.

Raven Media - Grant Search charged my bank acct. 39.95 w/o authorization Internet

They called me several times and finally when I had time to deal with them I did. Once they got to the part asking me to join something that will charge me $40 a month, I said "NO not interested" and they hung up on me. I went to check my account history on the card I had used, and low and behold, there was a charge from Grant Search for 39.95. I had only signed up to receive a CD for 2.99!!!! THIS IS ILLEGAL!!! WHAT CAN I DO?

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2008 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raven-Media-Grant-Search/internet/Raven-Media-Grant-Search-charged-my-bank-acct-3995-wo-authorization-Internet-389407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raven Media - Grant Search