Complaint Review: Raven Media - Grant Writer Pro

• Submitted: Mon, October 01, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 17, 2007

• Reported By:Franklin North Carolina
Raven Media - Grant Writer Pro
2620 S. Maryland Pkwy, Suite 969 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Raven Media - Grant Writer Pro Product received, not ordered and charged to my credit card Have filed a complaint with Visa and charges voided Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

A charge for $1.98 appeared on my Visa statement, with a transaction date of August 24, 2007. I was on a trip at the time, and didn't order anything. On September 10, 2007, a charge of $49.95 appeared on my statement. Again, I was out of town and did not place an order.

I did receive a CD in the mail entitled "Grant Writer Pro," with no paper work telling me where the order originated or why. I assumed it was a free sample, until my Visa statement came in a few days ago. I will return this CD to Raven Media.

I called my Visa Customer Service number, and was told that the disputed charges would be eliminated from my account. In fact, the card has now been blocked and a new one will be issued to me.

After looking at your website, I see that there are many complaints about this rip-off company. I hope that other consumers are not taken in by this company, and I would like to know how they got hold of my credit card number, as I take great care to protect it.

Kathy
Franklin, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2007 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raven-Media-Grant-Writer-Pro/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Raven-Media-Grant-Writer-Pro-Product-received-not-ordered-and-charged-to-my-credit-card-276596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raven Media - Grant Writer Pro

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I would like to offer my apologies to Kathy and ask that she contact Customer Service right away to address her concerns. We take great care to respond to each and every complaint that is listed here, on this open forum site, where anyone may say whatever they like - true or not - about any individual person or company they please. If we were a rip-off company, we would not care what was posted here.

Kathy, we would like to be given the opportunity to assist you. Customer Service may be reached at 866-370-7270 Monday-Friday 9 am - 9 pm Eastern Time. There you will find a happy, helpful agent waiting to assist you.

If you feel that our Customer Service Department didn't assist you satisfactorily, please contact me directly, either by email at ryanr@wskc.org or by cell phone at 435-773-1795 and I will address your concerns ASAP.

We look forward to assisting you!

Sincerely,