Complaint Review: Raven Media Grantmasters

• Submitted: Sat, October 11, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, October 11, 2008

• Reported By:Port Charlotte Florida
Raven Media Grantmasters
2620 S. Maryland Way #969 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Raven Media Grantmasters Charged my account again months after I cancelled them, got a confirm # and a refund Las Vegas Nevada

Back in early June I got an email offering me access to hundreds of government grants for a fee of $1.99 shipping for the 'free' cd.

Within a matter of days, I was not only billed the agreed upon shipping fee, but another debit for $7.95 came out of my account rapidly followed for another draft of $39.95 from the same company.

I got right on the phone and called them, after their explanation that the website access I was going to have would 'give me so much more'. As I could see, there were no extra fees included in 'Terms and Conditions'. I demanded they cancel my account and refund my money immediately, both fees.

I got a cancellation confirmation number, and my money was back in my account in about a week.

Yesterday, I found a phony check by phone made out to them with a check number not in my series, for another $39.95! Ten months later!

I called and being Saturday, of course, they are closed. I will call on Monday, demanding my bank to put the money back in, AND that Grantmasters refund the bank.

I am so upset and disgusted. This nearly overdrew my account and prevented me from getting something I desperately needed from the store.

Is there ANY way to formally charge these guys with fraud?

Aida
Port Charlotte, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2008 10:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raven-Media-Grantmasters/Las-Vegas-Nevada-98109/Raven-Media-Grantmasters-Charged-my-account-again-months-after-I-cancelled-them-got-a-con-380493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raven Media Grantmasters