Complaint Review: Raven Media-grant Writer Pro-network Agenda

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2008

• Reported By:arvada Colorado
Raven Media-grant Writer Pro-network Agenda
https://grantmastercd.securepagehost.com Rutherford, New Jersey, Internet, Nationwide U.S.A.

Raven Media-grant Writer Pro-network Agenda im being charged 9.95 as well Rutherford New Jersey Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

i have been receiving these charges as well on my checking account and i have been unsuccessful at stopping these guys as well

Paul
arvada, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2008 02:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raven-Media-grant-Writer-Pro-network-Agenda/Rutherford-New-Jersey-Internet-Nationwide/Raven-Media-grant-Writer-Pro-network-Agenda-im-being-charged-995-as-well-Rutherford-New-J-299760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raven Media-grant Writer Pro-network Agenda

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

My name is Ryan; Raven Media handles some aspects of customer service for Network Agenda. If you are at this site then it is probably because we failed you somewhere in the customer service process and I would like the opportunity to make it right.

Paul, this is the customer service number for Network Agenda 1-800-418-9320, they are available Monday - Friday 9 am - 9 pm Eastern Time.

If you call this number you should get a friendly, helpful agent that will be happy to help you with your account. If for any reason our agents did not help you or you don't feel that we have done our job please feel free to call or email me personally and I assure you that I will handle your problem immediately.

My cell number is 435-773-1795. My email address is ryanr@wskc.org.

Sincerely,