Complaint Review: Raven Media

• Submitted: Mon, June 30, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2008

• Reported By:Fayetteville Georgia
Raven Media
2620 S Maryland Parkway Suite 969 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

Raven Media LOOK FOR GRANT FROM GOV. OFFER EXPRESS BUSINESS FUNDING MEMBERSHIP,NETWORK AGENDA MEMBERSHIP LAS VEGAS Nevada

*Author of original report: RAVEN MEDIA - GRANT WRITER PRO CD

GRANT MASTER OFFER 7 DAY FREE TRAIL CD 2.29 SHIPPING+PROCESSING FEE AND WITH THAT THEY WOULD GIVE YOU A 21 DAY TRAIL NETWORK AGENDA MEMBERSHIP FREE WEBSITE: WWW.networkagenda.com/ and they also had EXPRESS BUSINESS FUNDING MEMBERSHIP PAGE WEBSITE:WWW.FASTSBALOAN.COM. HAVE LIVE SUPPORT PERSON YOU COULD CHAT WITH. 95.5% OF THE DATA WAS OUTDATED MATERIAL EXPIRED IN 2003-2005. SO I GOT ON THE PHONE AND CONTINOUSLY CALLED UNTIL I FOUND SO PHONE WHO CARE TO LISTEN TO WHAT I HAD TO SAY. I DID REC'D I REFUND EXCEPT $2.29 FOR THE CD.

AFTER THAT YOU THINK I WOULD NOT BE SO STUPID THE NEXT TIME IT HAPPEN AGAIN THIS TIME IT WAS CALLED GRANT WRITER PRO CD COST $2.29 FOR SHIPPING +PROCESSING FEE AND WHEN I GOT THE CD LOOK AT THE BACK OF THE LABEL AND SAW RAVEN MEDIA SAME ADDRESS. I PLACE THE CD IN AND LOOK AT THE MATERIAL IT WAS THE EXACT SAME THING.

WITH DEALING WITH SEIZURES AND CHRONIC MIGRAINES I JUST FEEL LIKE GIVING UP. I HAVE LOOKED ON THE GOV-BENEFIT-GOV,USA-GOV,E-GOV AND
DISILITILYINFO.GOV. NO HELP IN SITE. I WISH EVERYONE WELL DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ARE YOUR TIME, PEOPLE LIKE THEM HAVE NO SHAME.

PAM
Fayetteville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2008 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raven-Media/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89109/Raven-Media-LOOK-FOR-GRANT-FROM-GOV-OFFER-EXPRESS-BUSINESS-FUNDING-MEMBERSHIPNETWORK-AGE-345746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raven Media

RAVEN MEDIA - GRANT WRITER PRO CD

AUTHOR: Raven media - grant master new 2007 deluxe edition - (U.S.A.)

IF ONCE WASN'T ENOUGH I HAD TO LOOK AGAIN. I FOUND ANOTHER COMPANY CALLED GRANT WRITER PRO CD COST $2.29 FOR SHIPPING + PROCESSING FEE AND WHEN I GOT THE CD LOOK AT THE BACK OF THE LABEL AND SAW RAVEN MEDIA SAME ADDRESS. I PLACE THE CD IN AND LOOK AT THE MATERIAL IT WAS THE EXACT SAME THING. I CALL 1-866-370-7270 AND CANCELLED RIGHT AWAY. THE WEBSITE WERE CALLED THE SAME THINGS BUT THE PASSWORDS WERE DIFFERENT. WITH DEALING WITH SEIZURES AND CHRONIC MIGRAINES I JUST FEEL LIKE GIVING UP.

I HAVE BEEN ON ALL THE GOVERNMENT SITE'S EVEN CALLED THE 1-800
NUMBER'S AND STILL THERE NO HELP FOR SOMEONE WHO DISABLE LIKE MYSELF. ALL I NEED IS A LITTLE ASSISTANCE IN HOUSING NOT A HUD HOME BECAUSE I CAN'T SMELL FUMES FROM PAINT. I DON'T HAVE A BROTHER OR HUSBAND AND MY FATHER HAS BEEN DEATH FOR TENS YEARS. SO IF I PURCHASE I HUD HOME I WOULD NEED MORE MONEY TO FIX IT UP.

I WORKED FOR 30 YEARS AND SAVED AND PAID TAXES AND WHEN I LOOKED AT GRANTS OTHER COUNTRIES WHERE GETTING THEM RIGHT AND LEFT. I BELIEVE IN HELPING BUT WE NEED TO START IN OUR ON BACKYARD FIRST.