• Report: #199067

• Submitted: Sat, July 01, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, October 11, 2006

• Reported By:New York New York
Raven Media
2629 S. Maryland Parkway Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Writer Pro, Raven Media They say "shipping only" then charge $49.95 ripoff, can't appeal. Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

Grant Writer Pro was going to charge only $3.95 for postage and send a free CD.

Then my bank account was charged $49.95.

I fell for the ad.

I did receive the CD, and called the 1 866 370 7270, to get an explanation.

As of July 1st, 2006, I have been trying to get through 3 times.

After 3 attempts of 45 minutes each I still have not been able to talk to a costumer representative.

I am reporting both Raven Media and Grant Writer Pro.

I will also go the Department of Consumer Affairs, Better Business Bureau, and e-mail my base of 500 friends, colleagues, and clients.

This is bad business and a rip off.

Francesca
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2006 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raven-Media/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Grant-Writer-Pro-Raven-Media-They-say-shipping-only-then-charge-4995-ripoff-cant-ap-199067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raven Media

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Francesca. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. The trial period is free for 14 days and we would not have charged Francesca had she cancelled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

I have located Francesca's account and the charges she is disputing have been fully refunded.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,