Complaint Review: Raven Media

• Submitted: Mon, October 27, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 27, 2008

• Reported By:Bessemer Alabama
Raven Media
2620 S. Maryland Parkway #969 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Raven Media Misleading Company Las Vegas Nevada

I was searching online to find a grant writing program to obtain a grant for college. I found this website GRANTSEARCH.com. They were advertising a disk for 2.99. I purchased the disk. About 5 days later I went to my bank to cash a check, and was told that my account was negative 75.00 I was taken aback because I was thinking I did have a few dollars left in my account. It was right at closing time so I could not call the bank. The next day I called the bank and they told me I had a charge from this company for 39.99. I did not have any contact information on this company so I had to obtain that infromation. Once I got the toll free phone number the company would not answer the phone. On Monday I call them and finally got someone in customer service who said, Let me pull your account up, and she pulled up whatever and he said, "YOU SHOULD HAVE READ THE FINE PRINT ON THE WEBSITE." I asked for his supervisor and she got on the line and told me that they would not refund me the NSF fees I incurred on my account and then they told me that they could not access my account because their systems were updating and to give them my contact information. I told her NO, and I wanted to speak with her MANAGER. The Manager got on the phone and told me that he would have to call me back because there system was updating. I told him NO because I just spoke with someone who could access my account why couldn't he. I asked him to refund me all my money on the NSF fees. He said no and hung the phone up in my face.

MS. Austin
Bessemer, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2008 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raven-Media/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Raven-Media-Misleading-Company-Las-Vegas-Nevada-385391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raven Media