• Report: #402059

• Submitted: Tue, December 16, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 16, 2008

• Reported By:Lansing Michigan
Raven Media
2620 S. Maryland Parkway Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Raven Media On-line Membership Scam Las Vegas Nevada

I recently found that my bank account had been debited for $100.00 for this Grant Master CD that was supposed to allow me to be a "member" and receive a list of available free government grants. I did not know that my account would be debited, as I was shown on the Grant Master CD website that the CD was FREE and I only had to pay $1.97 for shipping and handling.I now have the CD and the disk was supposed to "download" some sort of program in which I would have free applications for websites in which I could apply for grants. The disk is not working in my computer. Also,I see the disk is supposed to be a Platinum Delux Edition from 2007.Well, now, it's almost 2009.Why would they send this,and debit my account for $100.00 ?

My account was closed,so thank God the money was not taken out,but,I now have to go to the trouble of changing my account and making sure this never happens again.As a rule,I never do this kind of stuff,as I have always been suspicious of things like this.I guess I was right,and you should never ignore your inner warning signs.Rather safe than sorry.

Denise
Lansing, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2008 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raven-Media/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Raven-Media-On-line-Membership-Scam-Las-Vegas-Nevada-402059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raven Media