Complaint Review: Raven Media

• Submitted: Sat, November 01, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 01, 2008

• Reported By:Evansville Indiana
Raven Media
2620 South Maryland Parkway #969, Las Vegas, NV 89109 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Raven Media Scammed for 2.95 to 39.35(not as bad as it could have been) Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: 1-800-479-0979 or Raven Media "Internet Scam"

This company was supposed to give me a 7 day trial For $2.95. They billed me $39.95 immediately. I immediately called the and cancelled my account on 10/30/08. They claimed the software for the computer got shipped out on 10/31/08. So I call back on 11/1/08 . Asking them what exactly am I paying for with the $39.95. She claimes it was for the software disc containing all of the grant info. I never got such a disc I said and Hell, I called and cancelled my account on the 30th and the disc was shipped out on the 31st and all of a sudden the lady said I didn't say the 31st, I said the 21st. I told the bull, I heard what you said. I told her I wanted all of their comanied information; Name, Address, City and State, then she asked why I needed this info.

I simply told here I'm sure the Attorney General's Office and The Better Business Bureau's gonna want to know who I talking about when I file a report. She contacted her supervisor and I'm getting my money back. This may come in handy for all that got scammed by this company. For those of you that no nothing about this company, here is all of their information:

* Raven Media
* 2620 S. Maryland Parkway
* Las Vegas, NV 89109
* 1-800-479-0979

And for this business to not have a regual phone line coming in to this building is totally fishy. I ran a white pager reverse lookup and there is no phone # when searching this address. I should just turn it over to the Vegas Police. There are quite a few us that got scamed? Here's how to get your money back. Tell them you never got the disc and you want a refund!

J.C.
Evansville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2008 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raven-Media/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Raven-Media-Scammed-for-295-to-3935not-as-bad-as-it-could-have-been-Las-Vegas-Nevada-386987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raven Media

1-800-479-0979 or Raven Media "Internet Scam"

AUTHOR: J.C. - (U.S.A.)

I told the bull, I heard what you said. I told her I wanted all of their comanied information; Name, Address, City and State, then she asked why I needed this info. I simply told here I'm sure the Attorney General's Office and The Better Business Bureau's gonna want to know who I talking about when I file a report.

* Raven Media