Complaint Review: Raven Media

• Submitted: Tue, August 26, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 26, 2008

• Reported By:Springfield Oregon
Raven Media
ravenmediagroup.net Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Raven Media Unauthorized withdrawals, dishonest business practices, can't get an english speaking rep on phone Las Vegas Nevada

I signed up for a free trial for Grant Master. After the 7 day trial I called to cancel. The customer service rep. said that they could extend the trial to Sept. 2, 2008. I received the cd a day or two later. I try using the grant search (is this a joke or what?). You don't get any government grants listed, all private companies or organizations.

Well, I got up and checked my checking account this morning and found they had debited my account for 40 dollars. I had to wait on hold to get someone that could barely speak/understand english then spend 30 min. arguing with the rep. that I have a charge from them that they weren't supposed to charge me. I finally got the account canceled and they said they would refund the money. I just don't think this a very moral or ethical way to run a company. Take the advise of the other reports for raven media and stay away from any of their companies.

Troy
Springfield, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raven-Media/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Raven-Media-Unauthorized-withdrawals-dishonest-business-practices-cant-get-an-english-s-367037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raven Media