Complaint Review: Raven Media/Google Money Profit CD

• Submitted: Wed, June 25, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 25, 2008

• Reported By:Paxton Illinois
Raven Media/Google Money Profit CD
2620 S Maryland Parkway Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Raven Media/ Google Money Profit CD Billed credit card for Google Money Profit CD that I didn't order Las Vegas Nevada

I received a voice mail message from the fraud prevention people at my credit card today regarding an unusual transaction. I also received a VM from Raven Media, asking if I had any questions about the software I'd purchased from them, the Google Money Profit CD. Huh? Curious to get these 2 calls on the same day!

I tried the credit card company first, but the line was busy. I then spent a very interesting 20 minutes on the phone with Raven Media, who assured me I HAD, indeed, purchased their CD.
No, I didn't.
Yes, you did.
No, I didn't.
You must have.
I didn't.
Don't worry -- I'll take the charges off your card.

Finally talked to credit card company. Interestingly, the very small amount billed for this product (less than $2.00) had raised an immediate red flag with the fraud department. They cancelled the card immediately.

Raven Media is a scam. It's a scam if you don't buy their products knwoingly, but it also seems to be a scam if you do. Beware!

Louise
Paxton, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raven-MediaGoogle-Money-Profit-CD/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Raven-Media-Google-Money-Profit-CD-Billed-credit-card-for-Google-Money-Profit-CD-that-I-d-344264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raven Media/Google Money Profit CD