Complaint Review: Raven Media/Grant Masters

• Submitted: Sun, July 20, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 20, 2008

• Reported By:Lawrenceville Georgia
Raven Media/Grant Masters
2620 S. Maryland Parkway Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Raven Media / Grant Masters BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!I ordered the Grant Master CD, did download the CD from my Email, but can't find anywhere on my system!! Never rec'd CD in mail. I now have a debit of $39.95 out of my acct. I never authorized! Las Vegas Nevada

When I looked at my bank stmt., I saw the debit from Easy Grant Finder for $39.95. I called the number listed on the transaction 800-487-7085. Customer Service did answer, took my name asked me to hold while she pulls my account, came back on, said there system was down and could not help me to call back in 24 hours. This was not an acceptable answer! I did some research and found another number 800-546-2919 and called it. The same story from previous call. Only difference is she did take my number and my name again and said someone will call. No calls yet, and I feel there won't be.

I have Emailed my bank on this unauthorized transaction and I have also registered my complaint to other sites. This company needs to be stopped and hopefully proscecuted!

Deborah
Lawrenceville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2008 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raven-MediaGrant-Masters/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Raven-Media-Grant-Masters-BEWARE-OF-THIS-COMPANYI-ordered-the-Grant-Master-CD-did-down-353458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raven Media/Grant Masters