Complaint Review: Raven Offshore Yacht Shipping

• Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — British Columbia
Raven Offshore Yacht Shipping
2148 Westlake Avenue North Seattle, Select State/Province USA

Raven Offshore Yacht Shipping cover for Yacht Path Unity Shipping Yacht Path / Unity Shipping is now aka as Raven Offshore Yacht Shipping thanks to Rich Gladych covering for Dennis and Kevin Cummings his long time partners Seattle Washington

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The Rest Of The Story

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Raven Offshore Full Story

The show must go on?  It seems that Dennis and Kevin Cummings think so.  Thanks to their long time silent partner Rich Gladych providing cover for the ongoing scam that was Yacht Path/Unity Shipping and now playing  in a theater near you, you can watch the same movie play out again with Raven Offshore Yacht Shipping.  Same old game, brand new name.  Sorry but you have been busted once again and there is no hiding behind Rich's nose and front for your new pyramid scheme attempt.

10% down is that the starting and going scam rate these days?

The greatest load master in the world?  Let's take a guess.  Is his first name Kevin?

Your great relationship with Grieg Star?  Really,does that company run ships to South Florida?  Not likely

Crawl back under your rock boys the world has had enough of you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 10:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raven-Offshore-Yacht-Shipping/Seattle-Select-StateProvince/Raven-Offshore-Yacht-Shipping-cover-for-Yacht-Path-Unity-Shipping-Yacht-Path-Unity-Ship-1060267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raven Offshore Yacht Shipping

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Rest Of The Story

AUTHOR: Rick Gladych - ()

Dear Chris in BC:

I am sory that you never took the opportunity to contact our attorney, Fred Robinson, to find out the facts about Raven Offshore Yacht Shipping and the ownership.  As far as your comment about Grieg Star not serving South Florida?...well, I don't even have to say anything as pictures tell a thousand words. ( and a ship'd port calls are public record)

You may go to our website and see the offload shots in Port Everglades of the yachts that were upon the Star Lofoten.  www.ShipRaven.com

In fact, our next ship, Star Loen, will also head to Port Everglades after loading in Vancouver and a stop for more yachts in Ensenada.  Look for her to start loading 10-20 Oct, 2013.

We are here to serve you and the rest of the marine community.  We encourage you to edify yourself because, in the words of the great Cy Sims, "An educated consumer is our best customer".

Kindest regards,

Rick Gladych

Managing Partner

rick@shipraven.com

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Raven Offshore Full Story

AUTHOR: Rick Gladych - ()

Dear Chris in BC,

I regret not being able to address you by your full name. It seems that we both only know half of the story. So allow me to set the record straight.

Raven Offshore Yacht Shipping, LLP was formed on May 2, 2013 in Delaware and registered as well in Florida and Washington State. The only members/owners are Anthony K. Utley and myself, Richard G. Gladych. At no point did we consider involving any of the Cummings siblings in our venture and we never will. I do not know if you were personally affected by the collapse of Yacht Path. But I was both individually and in my other business, which unfortunately is a top 10 creditor in the Yacht Path bankruptcy proceedings.

As you may know, I did work with Yacht Path as an outside sales agent and booked over 30 million USD in freight with them over 10 years. I was never actually “employed” by them nor an owner nor an investor in Yacht Path, Unity, or any other Yacht Path Business.

In November of 2006 I started Omni Risk Management, Inc. with John Rooke. I gave the Cummings shares of that company as we were allowed to sell cargo insurance directly to their customers. They were listed as officers, but never were actively involved in the business at any level, at any time.

On March 31, I personally bought out their individual shares for cash to get them out of my business and my life.

I learned a great lesson from how Ronald Reagan dealt with the Soviets, "Trust but Verify". With that in mind I would suggest you contact our Attorney, Frederick Robinson of Carney Badley Spellman in Seattle, WA. His telephone number is 206-622-8020. I have authorized him to show you all of the documentation on the formation of Raven Offshore Yacht Shipping, LLP.

The Loadmasters we utilize are Oliver Edwards and Carlos Ramirez, who contracted to handle lifts for Yacht Path and are also creditors in their bankruptcy. With over 8000 lifts between them, they are considered by the Lloyd's Underwriters, who cover the yacht as a cargo risk, as the best and safest in the business. We are thrilled to have them doing our lifts.

With respect to Grieg Star, when you charter a ship you can direct them to call on ports that they normally do not service. In this case, Grieg sends ships, on a monthly basis, from Vancouver to North Europe and back. Per our Charter Party Agreement, we are allowed to nominate intermediary stops as needed within a specific time frame. Their ships are moving in the same direction as our trade lanes so the relationship will work out quite nicely for the industry and most importantly the customer.

If you have any other questions regarding this matter, or if Raven Offshore Yacht Shipping can be of service to you, I look forward to speaking with you.

Kindest regards,