- Report: #284264
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Ravi Perrara
Ravi Perrarayouthrugby.net Fullerton, California U.S.A.
Ravi Perrara cheater extraordinar Fullerton California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) during the '07 play off weekend the HS girls team from Fullerton Youth Rugby had only 17 of their 22 players IDs on hand at check in. Despite other players from competing teams being turned away from the competition, Ravi used his influence as a board member to get preferential treatment so that they could play. He justified this by allowing the opposition to field 2 players with no ID. This was not his to negotiate. The rules where set down by the SCYR board and SCYR was responsible for doing ALL check in, this "backroom deal" was not offered to other players from other clubs in the tournament.
2) During the '06 Pacific Coast Invitational tournament held at Stanford University, Ravi knowingly and willingly played an overage player using the ID of the younger brother of the 19 year old. To top this off, at the time, the over age player in question was a very ill tempered man who nearly started a riot urging other FYR players to attack the opposition after the match. Ravi, in a panic and having no real gumption in the face of a crisis, called me over to intercede in the altercation and I alone had to stand between ten FYR players and persuade them not to fight.
3) Also during the '06 season, a 17 year old named David moved to Fullerton with his family from the UK. David had graduated High School in England but was age eligible so Ravi enrolled him in a continuation school to skirt the league eligibility factor.
4) Golden Hill Elementary school is the park where FYR plays all their matches. Because of a maintainance deal with the city, all schools in Fullerton are public parks. Ravi has used this grey area of 'Occupation" to store a 20' storage container on both school and park property without permission for several years now. Ravi has also dug four holes (12" x 5') in the grass area to use as sleeve inserts for his up rights. the holes are supposed to be covered and secured with a bolt so that the lid stays put, but nobody from FYR ever puts the lids back on creating a tripping hazard for both the children who use the schools playground and the public who frequent the park after hours. There are several problems with this but among them are: the sprinklers are still active under the shed and are running every time the sprinklers run. Since the shed is next to an incline (and a home below) it would be safe to assume that the integrity of the slope is compromised and will be further damaged as the rains approach. The next issue also involves the sprinklers. Because of the placement of the shed, the grass on the uphill side (towards the playground) has not been watered in years.
I know these things because I was there and in the case of the field misuse, am the one that dug the holes and placed the shed, all under Ravi's orders of course. I would like to apologize to those of you who where hurt and continue to be hurt by this man and please know that I will not sit silently while he does these things anymore.
There are way more instances than this so if you want to hear about them let me know
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2007 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ravi-Perrara/Fullerton-California-92833/Ravi-Perrara-cheater-extraordinar-Fullerton-California-284264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.