Complaint Review: Raving Development

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — hermitage Pennsylvania United States of America
Raving Development
cincinatti, Ohio United States of America

Raving Development Brett Lewis Dabe Stole $250 promising construction leads for work in a terrible economy cincinatti, Ohio

Brett,

wanted me to invest $1000.00 I instead invested $250. He promised leads for my property management company. After six month I requested a refund. It has now been over one year and no refund but tonight I recieved the following email.

Ben,

I am writing this email to ask for your forgiveness. The money invested by you in the business initiative I am leading has not
produced the relationships and business volume for you as expected. My intention for our business relationship was hindered in many ways but I take full responsibility for the failure so far. I have also failed to communicate actively and for that there is no excuse.

After a horrible year personally and professionally, I have been working very hard to secure relationships with properties. I have invested literally hundreds of hours into a different strategy that I am confident will deliver the results I originally committed to. Although it would be premature to provide you with a guaranteed timeline, I sincerely expect to reach that goal during the next six weeks. Once a couple of milestones are met, I will begin delivering valuable relationships and/or refund your retainer per the agreement I signed.

My next email to you will include more specific details on my plans, however, I wished to let you know that it is in motion and I will be in touch as soon as I have something more tangible for you. Again, please accept my apology. I truly wish I could provide more to you than that immediately. You certainly deserve it.

At your service,

Brett Lewis Dabe

Raving Developments
Director of National Procurement
Direct - 513-680-1265

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raving-Development/cincinatti-Ohio-/Raving-Development-Brett-Lewis-Dabe-Stole-250-promising-construction-leads-for-work-in-a-1007102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raving Development