Complaint Review: Rawhide Transport

• Updated: Sun, December 30, 2012

• Reported By: Taggart — Santa Fe Texas United States of America
Rawhide Transport
150 knob Hill Lane, lewisville, TX Internet United States of America

Rawhide Transport Joe and Sandra Goodrich I tried multiple times contacting them about picking up my horse, after 3 days of not being able to get a hold of them, I decided to google them and that's when I found out that they already have a fe Internet

After seeing the complaints, I decided to cancel my transport with his company. He told me he could not refund my money right now because he is broke down in El Paso and he had to use that money toward his truck repairs and paying other shippers to pick up horses in his trailer. So another words, he has stolen my money because either way he would not have been able to do the service since his truck was broken down. He asked me to please be patient and that he would refund me as soon as he could. He also brought up how nice I was being compared to others he had talked to. So I left things alone until after Christmas. Well now I have been trying to contact him for about 4 days, so far no return calls, but I did leave a message letting him know that I'm now going to take legal action since he can't seem to talk to me.
My advice, google companies before you pay!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rawhide-Transport/internet/Rawhide-Transport-Joe-and-Sandra-Goodrich-I-tried-multiple-times-contacting-them-about-pic-988987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rawhide Transport