Complaint Review: Ray Ban Sun Store

• Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: Natalie — New Bloomfield Pennsylvania United States of America
Ray Ban Sun Store
1116 John Street Seattle, Washington United States of America

Ray Ban Sun Store Negligence, Nonexistent Customer Service & Ripoff ShadesAll For $85 Seattle, Washington

In July 2012 I purchased a pair of what I thought to be Ray Ban sunglasses from a discount middle man company called Ray Ban Sun Store (raybansunstore.com).  This company is located in both Washington state and Hong Kong, China, and is apparently part of the Luxzone Sunnies Chain. They advertise as an online Rayban retailer that is affiliated with the Ray Ban brand that offers outstanding customer service with customers located in over 40 countries worldwide (straight from the website)little did I know.   After purchasing a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses that were repeatedly labeled on the site as authentic and 100% real for $65, I then purchased expedited shipping for $20.  Three weeks later, I still hadnt gotten them. I emailed customer service, and received a response from Jane who profusely apologized because they had made an error and accidentally shipped the sunglasses standard shipping. [continued below]....
..... She promised to refund my $20 for shipping immediatelyit never happened.   In August, I received the sunglasses, only to realize that the lenses were two completely different sizes and the Ray Ban signature in the corner of the lens was very sloppy and clearly not legitimately done. I was furious.  I have photo evidence of the sunglasses and actually still have them in my possession because upon emailing customer service saying I wanted a complete refund for the glasses, I never received an email in return. I emailed the company two more times giving them an opportunity to get back to me, but apparently that outstanding customer service does not apply to faulty orders. Two months later, Ive still never received a response to my inquiries, there is absolutely no listed telephone for me to call to complain to any sort of management, and apparently my emails will just forever be ignored, and Ill never see that $85 again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ray-Ban-Sun-Store/Seattle-Washington-98109/Ray-Ban-Sun-Store-Negligence-Nonexistent-Customer-Service-Ripoff-ShadesAll-For-85-Sea-955394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ray Ban Sun Store