Complaint Review: Ray Ban Sun store

• Submitted: Tue, January 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 24, 2012

• Reported By: lizzy — Campbell California United States of America
Ray Ban Sun store

Ray Ban Sun store This company ripped me off, I ordered a pair of rayban from them and they took the money from my account but never sent me anything. I emailed them and they dont reply back but once. And now there web Internet

I placed an order for a pair of red ray bans back in October 2011, and never recieved my order. They took the money from my account and I never recieved my order.

I emailed them back and they emailed me saying they were sorry and that they should come soon and I never recieved anything. Now there website is down. They are stationed in China and have no phone number only the customer service email.

I am very unpleased and just want a refund and for these people to get caught.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2012 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ray-Ban-Sun-store/internet/Ray-Ban-Sun-store-This-company-ripped-me-off-I-ordered-a-pair-of-rayban-from-them-and-th-827870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ray Ban Sun store