- Report: #797949
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Ray Berry, American Mobile Home Sales Of Florida
Ray Berry, American Mobile Home Sales Of FloridaSt.Petersburg, Florida United States of America
Ray Berry, American Mobile Home Sales Of Florida Ray Berry, American Mobile Home Sales of Florida, Mobile Homes Sales St.Petersburg, Clearwater. americanmobilehomesalesflorida.com Scam, Not Licensed In Florida To Sell Mobile Home, Not A Broker, Agents Not Licensed, Buyer Beware St.Petersburg, Florida
So, when I returned home, I looked up the laws, and here it is: This is from The DMV Website:
In Florida, mobile home dealers are licensed and regulated by the Division of Motor Vehicles under Section 320.77 Florida Statutes. The Law
Florida law states that any person, firm partnership or corporation that buys, sells, offers for sale, displays for sale or deals in one or more mobile homes in any 12-month period is presumed to be a mobile home dealer and must have an appropriate license issued by the State. [continued below]....
There are two classes of licenses issued to mobile homes dealers. They are:
Mobile Home Dealer--for a person dealing in new or used mobile homes. This license permits the licensee to transact business at retail or wholesale.
Mobile Home Broker--allows the licensee to sell used mobile homes only. This license permits the licensee to transact business at retail or wholesale.
Before going into the business of selling mobile homes, a person must submit a completed application, with required documentation and fees. License applications may be obtained from any Division of Motor Vehicle regional office.
* Approval of business location by a DMV representative.
* Completed application form.
* Fee of $300 for each main location.
* Annual fee of $40 required for the Mobile Home and Recreational Vehicle Trust Fund.
* $25,000 surety bond.
* Copy of lease for location or proof of ownership.
* Dealer training seminar certificate.
* Registration of fictitious trade name.
* Copy of corporate papers.
* Sales tax number.
* Federal employer identification number.
* Fingerprints and applicable fees. ($54.25 per person).
Failure to Obtain A License
Any person violating these licensing requirements is guilty of a second-degree misdemeanor, punishable by up to six months in jail and/or fine of $500. Such person will also be liable under civil law for violation of Floridas Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act, subject to fines of up to $5000 per violation, and may face a permanent injunction issued by a circuit court.
I looked up this company, all they have is a Incorporation with the state of Florida.
Ray Berry and this Company have No Rights to do business in The State Of Florida! I looked up more info on this company, There is no real estate or real estate brokers license at all. They are operating out of a condo bedroom.
As far as I know, they have well over or near 20 agents listed on their website, NO ONE Has A License!
Stay clear of this company, they seem to try to sell to the over 55 group, this is due they feel they can get their scam over on them.
I have notified the State, The City, Consumer Affairs and The Attorney Generals Office. They are now under investigation for their business practices.
The Following SO CALLED NON-LICENSED agents are part of this scam:
RAY BERRY, BRIGETTE AMBROSE, CARROL LEE, CAROLYN WILLIAMS, CLAUDIA LUDEMAN, DENISE LIGGINS, DARLENE DAVIES, EDIE PARKS, JOYCE ROWE, KATHY YOUNG, LISA GIRO, LOU WHIPPLE, LORRAINE COLE, MAUREEN HOBSON, LOU TATALIAS, MARILYN GIDDINGS, PAT KRYZA, PETER FICKSMAN, SANDY SLICK, SHERRIE ANDERSON, SHAWNA KEMP, STEPHANIE LONG, TICA BAGAR.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2011 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ray-Berry-American-Mobile-Home-Sales-Of-Florida/StPetersburg-Florida-33704/Ray-Berry-American-Mobile-Home-Sales-Of-Florida-Ray-Berry-American-Mobile-Home-Sales-of-797949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)