Complaint Review: Ray Deluca Assisted Management

• Reported By: SanDiego — San Diego California
Ray Deluca Assisted Management
, Select State/Province USA

Ray Deluca Assisted Management Ray Deluca is a LIAR!!!! San Diego California

Wow! Where do I even start?! First of all this website is AWESOME! I have had several encounters with this POS! I'm suprised he is not in jail!

Ray Deluca has screwed up so many peoples lives! Unfortunatly, someone very close to me had to encounter his bullshit! He makes everything sound so good to his "victims" and then he screws them out of hundreds and thousands of dollars!

He acts all innocent to people that don't know him. Poor me! I lost another business! BOO WHOO!! REALLY?! I know karma will hit him! I can't even stand to look him in the eyes.

This "man" starts businesses, chooses his victims, and then cons his way through everthing until people start to catch on and his business goes under. Its a vicious cycle.. I wouldnt be suprised if his all his businesses were fictitcious! I have been racking my brain trying to figure out how he does it. How his family and friends feel bad for him. How his wife puts up with it!

Well, I have been telling everyone about what he has done and about this website!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2014 04:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ray-Deluca-Assisted-Management/Select-StateProvince/Ray-Deluca-Assisted-Management-Ray-Deluca-is-a-LIAR-San-Diego-California-1158659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ray Deluca Assisted Management