Complaint Review: Ray Makatura Running NR And Associates

• Submitted: Wed, June 24, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, August 11, 2012

• Reported By:white settlement Texas
Ray Makatura Running NR And Associates
PO Box 261 Wheat Ridge, Colorado U.S.A.

Ray Makatura Running NR And Associates Called me asked name, hung up, then calld back claiming to be National Rifle Association Lakewood Colorado

*General Comment: Did He Have A Southern Accent?

My grandmother died, that is why i was home today. Usually I am working. I received a phone call thinking it was a cousin, so I answered the phone, a man asked in a deep voice, "are you Cammie" and I said yes, and he hung up the phone. I looked at the caller id and it registered 303-238-5792. I reverse looked it up, Qwest Corporation came up. Qwest is the company in which they have their telephone service through.

An employee from Qwest answered and helped me find the information that I needed legally. He gave me the company's name which is NR and Associates. The number under their address is 800-831-8388. Thru the internet I found that this is a company which sends fraudulant late notices to people whom have a magazine subscription and say that they will send in the information to the credit company if they dont pay the fake made up late bill. The reverse lookup under that phone number gives me 303-238-8262.

Ray Makatura and Father with same name. Twenty minutes later a company claiming to be the National Rifle Association called and asked for Mr. Loyd. My partner and roomate is Ms. Loyd. The solicitor on the phone said that "Mr Loyd might be interested in some hunting magazines". I asked how she got this phone number and the lady said it might of been something "he" filled out or a magazine subscription maybe, or other things that gave them your phone number.

LetThemRun
white settlement, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2009 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ray-Makatura-Running-NR-And-Associates/Wheat-Ridge-Colorado-80034/Ray-Makatura-Running-NR-And-Associates-Called-me-asked-name-hung-up-then-calld-back-clai-464594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ray Makatura Running NR And Associates

#1 General Comment

Did He Have A Southern Accent?

AUTHOR: mama21 - (USA)

Hi,

I was contacted by NR and Associates about a debt that say is mine from way back in 1998. This debt his huge and I highly doubt it is mine and said so while I  was speaking to this jerk. He went by the name Mat White (fake) Did you ever talk to the supervisor? Did have a Southern Accent and or refuse to give out and address? If so please email me with any info you have.