Complaint Review: Ray Purselley

• Updated: Thu, August 23, 2012

• Reported By: Harold — Flagler Colorado United States of America
Ray Purselley

Ray Purselley scammed me big time, Internet

Ray Purselley is indeed a scam man. Everything that the previous reporter alleged and claimed about him is true to Ray P's devious and criminal activity. He perpetrated check frauds against me, a new car dealership in Englewood, Colorado, and a property seller in Denver, as well. Through out subsequent litigation, I became the unfortunate fall-guy and it cost me my career and over 100K in attorney fees.  I have never been able to recover from this financial loss, and I do hope that no one else is ever his victim.

He is indeed a Sociopathic liar. And, BEWARE as I hear these personalities can become dangerous when they are backed into a corner. I beleive that any replies to the previous reporters complaints were made by Purselley himself. I beleive he is still operating in the Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Denver area. I also beleive that he has existing connections in Denver that assisted him in the scam he perpetrated on me. I still know how to reach this suspect individual. Ever since this terrible experience I have become a skeptic and ALWAYS run as many back-round checks on clients as are available to me on-line. Consider yourself warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ray-Purselley/internet/Ray-Purselley-scammed-me-big-time-Internet-931647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ray Purselley