Complaint Review: Ray White

• Submitted: Mon, September 23, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, September 23, 2013

• Reported By: razo2 — Brisbane
Ray White
10/417 Bowen Terrace, New Farm. 4005 QLD. Brisbane, Select State/Province Australia

Ray White Brianna Leeson Ray White a Total Rip Off at New Farm Brisbane Queensland

I had rented a apartment at New Farm through Ray White (Real estate manage Brianna Leeson). This apartment was in bad condition when i moved in. These were the problems:

- An aweful smell in the wardrobe. I had tried to move the smell with different detegent but all failed.

- A burned carpet.

- A broken electrical socket.

- A bad electrical contact at one of the lamp.

- No keys to the laundry room.

They had given a hugely misleading entry report to me. I didnt have the time to review the report and assumed that they will resort the problem later.

I called my real estate manager for the keys to my laundry room many times after the first few weeks of renting. They are unprofessional enough to give me the wrong keys to the laundry room. But, I had made many request but they never respond. In the end I had to pay for my laundry every week.

Today, I wanted to move out of the apartment. Thus, they wanted to me to pay for all those damage. I wont be getting my bond back since they want to replace the carpet. For the record, I could not sleep in my bedroom since I moved in due to that aweful smell. Hence, how is it possible for me to even burn the carpet in the same room that I could not enter due to the God forsaken smell?

They are truly a bunch of crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ray-White/Brisbane-Select-StateProvince-4005/Ray-White-Brianna-Leeson-Ray-White-a-Total-Rip-Off-at-New-Farm-Brisbane-Queensland-1086814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ray White